We have a new princess in Sweden today. Very exciting. Everyone at the office is talking about it.
It turns out that the Crown Princess delivered her baby in the same hospital that I delivered my first child. Something tells me our experiences were different. My questions:
– Did she have to pass the creepy paper mache cow head in the maternity ward hallway?
– Were there missing ceiling tiles and wires hanging down in her room?
– Did she have to eat frozen peas?
– Did she have to share a room with another woman and her baby? (I did.)
– Is she also mad about the fact that hospital rooms in Sweden have no televisions?
– Did she also only get aspirin after the birth like I did?