Here are the reasons the kids wouldn’t go to sleep just for last night:
2. Thought they heard someone playing a computer game.
3. Had an idea for a plasma ball invention.
4. Panicking because they can’t play a Mozart piece on the piano.
5. Thought of a way to stop missiles in war – build a force field.
6. Some teddy bears were up and wanted to come sleep in our room.
7. Radio went off. Wants to know if they can start up music again.
8. An addition to the missile force field – a detector to see if the object is peaceful (can be allowed in) or if its mean (will bounce off).
9. I have no idea. I gave up and went to bed myself.