This came up on my ads today.
1. I don’t want this blanket, but I really want a pizza now.
2. Isn’t it odd that these girls in a white bedroom are just reading a book like normal people under their blanket. I think if someone had a pizza blanket, they’d probably just be rolling around all over the floor laughing hysterically.
What do you want for your birthday, son?
Instead of a gift for me, I want to give it to someone else.
Wow! That’s very charitable of you! Who would you like to give a gift to?
Oh… uh… so what do you want to give the cat?
I would like you to order this hat for the cat to wear all day on my birthday.
For the person who has everything… Well, I bet they don’t have THIS!
I like to wear jewelry, but I also like to be practical. Fortunately, I found the perfect necklace!
It’s the giving season! I’ve picked out this special gift for a number of people on my
enemies Christmas list!
- Bus driver who didn’t stop for my son and I in the rain
- Old lady telling me how to raise my kids after meeting me for 5 seconds
- Every person who takes up several seats at my kids’ school performances with their coats and bags and says, “These seats are saved!”
This is my special Christmas gift to them. Luckily, you can order several packages so there are enough for everyone!
Ok, I don’t actually want this gift, but I would consider buying it if I were forced to be a secret santa at the office for someone I hate. Feel free to use the idea on irritating relatives or co-workers.
This is an ant watch. It contains 5 LIVE ants! It doesn’t tell time, but how fun would it be to have someone ask you for the time when you could look at your watch and scream, “AHH!!! ANTS!!!” I might buy it just for that.
My husband wants to know what I want for Christmas. He’s tired of me asking for the same books and bath stuff. I promise I try really hard to come up with things, but once I start looking online, I get really distracted. Now, I don’t think he will buy me any of this stuff, but I’m going to post one Christmas gift idea each week in the hopes that maybe one of you might find something to put on your list (or give to some family member you don’t like).
Here’s today’s pick…… the Zach Galifianakis swimsut. Why? I have no idea, but it exists: