Jenny, from Costa Rica, talks about the mild winter this year, the troubles of finding a job in another country, and sloths.
Listen anywhere you get your podcasts, or at the following links:
Just back from a wonderful trip to Sicily. If you are ever planning to travel there, let me give you a few tips:
1. Upon landing, send one person in your party to collect a number for the car rental line. Pick up bags, have a nice lunch, and maybe by then there will only be 20 people left in line before you.
2. Men over the age of 65 are apparently issued one of two cars that they are allowed to drive – a Panda or a Punto. They are also only allowed to drive a speed limit of 65 kph on the highway. Watch out for them.
3. Painted lanes on the roads are merely suggestions. What appears to be two lanes really equals 4 or 5.
4. You probably want to get out of Palermo before dark.
5. Don’t think your kids will be excited that there is a giant active volcano. It seems kids are terrified of being drowned in lava. Might not want to mention why the giant mountain has steam coming from the top.